A tiny atlas of recipes, musings and more. Here you’ll find a collection of my travel adventures, recipes from my table + beyond. My adventures in life. My story.
Other bits & bobs
A sweet and simple granola recipe with all the goods; honey, almonds, seeds and toasted coconut!
Recipe for Honey & Toasted Almond Granola by Anisa Sabet.
1. Preheat oven to 160°C.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix the rolled oats, flour and sea salt well.
3. In a heat proof bowl, melt the coconut oil. When melted, add with the honey to the oat mixture. Using your hands or a spoon, mix the oats well so they are evenly coated
4. Spread your mixture onto a pre-prepared baking tray evenly. Bake for 20 minutes. Stir, top with almonds and seeds and bake for another 10 minutes. Add shredded coconut and cook for a further minutes. Everything should be nice and browned but NOT burned – so keep eye balling it.
5. Allow your mixture to cool BEFORE stirring (this helps the granola to cluster up a bit).
6. To serve: scoop a generous bowl-full of granola and add your desired amount of your chosen milk.
Storage: in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Don’t forget to hashtag #cookwithanisasabet when making my recipes. I love to see how you went and get a peek at your kitchen table.
Bon appétit bitches!
For another similar recipe, try my Nutella, Cranberry, Dark Choc Chip Granola.
Or my Healthy Granola Bars.
Anisa Sabet xx
Follow along for more of my life through the lens, and of course, all the food porn. #anisasabetphotography xx