A tiny atlas of recipes, musings and more. Here you’ll find a collection of my travel adventures, recipes from my table + beyond. My adventures in life. My story.
Other bits & bobs
A delightfully easy and healthy recipe for lunch, dinner or just a snack! A fluffy leek, zucchini & buffalo mozzarella frittata topped with a tangy chimmichurri and pecorino!
Recipe for Leek, Zucchini & Buffalo Mozzarella Frittata by Anisa Sabet.
For the frittata:
For the chimmichurri sauce:
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Melt the butter in the frypan, then sauté the leeks for about 5 minutes until soft. Set aside.
2. Grease a baking dish with butter, then line the bottom with baking paper. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, cream, dill, shallots, salt & pepper. Set aside.
4. To assemble: Place zucchini slices on the baking tray, then top with leeks and half the buffalo mozzarella. Pour in half the egg mixture. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Pop into the oven to bake for 1 hour. Then allow to set for 10 minutes before serving.
5. To make the green chimmichurri: Blend the ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Set aside.
6. To serve: Serve frittata hot, with fresh dill, grated pecorino and green chimmichurri.
Don’t forget to hashtag #cookwithanisasabet when making my recipes. I love to see how you went and get a peek at your kitchen table.
Bon appétit bitches!
For another similar recipe, try my Roasted Broccoli & Butter Braised Cabbage Summer Salad.
Or my Caprese Salad.
Anisa Sabet xx
Follow along for more of my life through the lens, and of course, all the food porn. #anisasabetphotography xx