A tiny atlas of recipes, musings and more. Here you’ll find a collection of my travel adventures, recipes from my table + beyond. My adventures in life. My story.
Other bits & bobs
The most delicious steak and Cafe de Paris Butter you will ever have!
Recipe for Cattleman’s Steak with Cafe de Paris Butter & Minted Peas by Anisa Sabet.
For the cafe de Paris butter:
For the steak:
For the minted peas:
1. To make the Cafe de Paris Butter: Place all the ingredients in a small food processor and process until well mixed.
2. Place the mixture on a sheet of non-stick baking paper and shape into a log. Roll to close and twist the ends to seal. Refrigerate until firm.
3. To make the peas: cook the peas in a pot of salted hot water for 2 minutes. Drain. Set aside.
4. Melt the butter in a frypan, cook the spring onions for a few minutes. Then add the peas and toss to coat. Season with salt & pepper. Tear over a few mint leaves.
5. To cook the steak: I basically use this post every single time, but you might have your own way.
6. To serve: Serve steak with a good slice of Cafe de Paris butter and peas on the side.
Don’t forget to hashtag #cookwithanisasabet when making my recipes. I love to see how you went and get a peek at your kitchen table.
Bon appétit bitches!
For another similar recipe, try my Pork & Red Wine Rigatoni Bake.
Anisa Sabet xx
Follow along for more of my life through the lens, and of course, all the food porn. #anisasabetphotography xx