A tiny atlas of recipes, musings and more. Here you’ll find a collection of my travel adventures, recipes from my table + beyond. My adventures in life. My story.
Other bits & bobs
Tender beef & carrot dumplings, served with a chilli black vinegar sauce. Get dipping!
Recipe for Beef & Carrot Dumplings With Chilli Black Vinegar Sauce by Anisa Sabet.
For the dumplings:
For the chilli black vinegar:
1. Mix the dumpling filling ingredients in a bowl. Use your hands to ensure the filling is properly mixed. Set aside.
2. To wrap the dumplings: lay out 4 – 6 dumpling wrappers at a time. Get a little bowl of warm water. Using a teaspoon, scoop the dumpling filling into the wonton wrapper. Dip your fingers in the water & line the edges of the wonton wrapper, and fold as you wish. The water helps the edges stick. I liked this video on ways to fold wontons. Set aside.
3. To cook the dumplings: You can steam or boil the dumplings. I boiled them for 5 minutes & then drained & set aside.
4. To make the sauce: In a small bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients.
5. To serve: serve the dumplings hot, with lots of the dipping sauce either spooned over on a shallow bowl, or on the side. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to hashtag #cookwithanisasabet when making my recipes. I love to see how you went and get a peek at your kitchen table.
Bon appétit bitches!
For another similar recipe, try my Roasted Broccoli & Butter Braised Cabbage Summer Salad.
Anisa Sabet xx